This tutorial shows usage of WhatsApp Web service.
Yesterday, my mobile was running on low battery at the end of the day. I had plugged it into the charger as usual. Suddenly an important WhatsApp message popped up. I knew it was going to be a long conversation and I had to reply. We know that using mobile while charging is harmful for battery as well as user’s health. So, here is what I did.
The official WhatsApp Web service can be used at this time. Many people use it these days. For those who are still unaware of it, I have written a short tutorial on how to use it just below.
1. Firstly, open this link from your computer browser. It will show a page with code.
2. You have to open WhatsApp in your phone and scan it by following the next steps.
3. In the WhatsApp app, go to the Menu by touching the button on top right of screen.
4. You will find the “WhatsApp Web” option somewhere in the menu. Open it.
5. Your mobile will probably show a code scanner screen by using its camera.
6. Scan the QR Code shown on the computer screen using your mobile.
7. After successful scan, Computer screen will show your WhatsApp chats.
8. Finally you can put your mobile away and start messaging from computer.
a. Align the mobile properly when scanning so that the code on computer screen is visible on mobile.
b. Do not turn off your mobile’s data connection. Otherwise this service will not work due to sync failure.
This tutorial ends here. Follow these instructions and enjoy messaging on big screen and keyboard! Feel free to post comments and questions. I will reply and also try to answer your questions. You can also share this post on social media.